Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,658 Times in 3,990 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kix4funchick View Post
Pomosexual- Someone who does not label their sexual orientation
ok, this might be semantics, but does not the act of claiming oneself to be pomosexual negate the definition? I am not being a smart ass...I am just confused...

and to address the OP....I have learned something today. I am more pansexual than I am bisexual. I do not believe there are only 2 genders, so I always struggled with calling myself bisexual. I am married to male bodied female spirited person. I have been engaged to FtMs and transgendered folks and stone butches. Until my husband, I have not been drawn to feminine energy. I like masculine energy, but chrissy and I are HOT together. So I am off now to change my ID in my profile..thanks for giving me the right label...for now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: