View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 09:37 PM   #21
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

To the Original thread starter, the OP :
Sorry to hear another one of us out there has had to experience such pain.
I personally agree with those suggestions of taking care of yourself, love yourself and be good to yourself. Make things about Your needs now and taking good care of YOU. Surrounding Yourself with good friends of support and love and maybe finding a good therapist to help you deal with those feelings of the need to know why and what went wrong, that most of us would want to know if it were our own relationship ending this way. I"m sorry it happened to you, but know that your not the only one out there. Just remember, the most important item on your agenda now in life....IS YOURSELF. Take care of YOU, first and foremost. You will get through this and you will heal......,not today, maybe not tomorrow or next week, or months from now or even a year, but you will get through it, you will heal, and you learn from it along the way. We all did, and so will you. Hang in there, your not alone.

sincerely,
Just.