View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 10:43 AM   #731
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,030 Times in 9,961 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Question and comment for my sister-femme-friend, Ocean:

Ocean, I wondered too if this covid-19 virus epidemic was a biological warfare type of thing, *But*, what if the covid-19 virus could be a by-product of global warming? That is what I have been wondering myself. Viruses mutate and find ways to survive, just like any species might evolve out of sense of survival. Do you think it's a possibility? Maybe?

(I edited my post for brevity)
On CNN today, another article was posted on how covid-19 is transmissible via saliva (after autopsies on ppl who have died from it).

Here is the article link:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/26/world...-21/index.html

In the article, scientists think that covid 19 is a by-product of climate change. Which is a conclusion I had, early on, last year.

In other covid news: Rico got his first of two shots last week. I am still not able to get one due to our state not updating its website criteria. If i am able to get one by my birthday in May, I will feel lucky.

Both Rico and I practice double masking, we try to stick to a strict adherence for food and wster safety. We do not plan to support fast food industry or go out for dining experiences any time soon.

Ffs, we see people daily in close proximity, drinking and dining outdoors ... with NO masks or giving enough space while dining. That stuff scares us both.

Still ... other harrowing news on the horizon about lack of clean water and untainted food chain is super scary.

It is time for a big change in how earths resources are utilized and to begin cooperative sharing with humans in local, national and global ways.

Our health and safety and survival is on the line.

Stay safe.

Be as well as you can be.

And, stay strong.

~K.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: