Old 08-02-2014, 12:52 AM   #2
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sweet Symphony - Part 2

Two steps were all that I needed to reach her. I locked my mouth onto hers. Red lips parted and my tongue plunged deeply into the warm welcoming mouth. My hands were on her shoulders, caressing the smooth skin. As I ravaged her mouth, my hands slid down. In one quick movement I hooked the front of the blue dress and pulled down, spilling her exquisite breasts. I took them and found the nipples rock hard already against my fingers. I pinched and pulled and rolled them until I thought she was going to scream in my mouth, mmmm, they were always so sensitive. Then my lips replaced my fingers as they slid down her sides, grasped the fine material of her dress and began to work it up her legs. My right hand found the slit up the side and brushed over her stocking top. I bit gently on one nipple and plucked the garter strap my fingers found, snapping it against her thigh. She gasped and then I felt her hands on mine, helping me pull up her dress.

The instant her dress cleared her hips I unzipped my slacks and pulled my new butch cock free. There were so many things I wanted to do to her. I wanted to push her to her knees and have her suck it. I wanted her on all fours and me spanking her as I took her from behind. But one quick look down made up my mind. Above her stocking tops was nothing but her garter belt and her. No panties. Droplets already clung to her fine pubic hair. I gripped her ass, as deliciously tight and firm as I remembered it, and lifted her. She clung to my neck, her eyes meeting mine. I lowered her onto the tip of the shaft. There was a moment where I was not exactly in the right position and Tchaikovsky’s Overture played to our carnal orchestra.
She shifted slightly and I was sliding deeply up inside my gorgeous baby girl. I echoed her moan. My god, the advertisement for this new piece of equipment was right on the mark. The part deep inside me was massaging my G-spot and the ridges were already giving my clit a workout. And from the sounds my sweet thing was making, muffled though they were by my neck, she was enjoying her impalement too. My arms grew stronger under her weight; my hand grasped her beautiful ass, as she settled down onto the up thrust of my silicone cock. It took only a second to pin her against the wall and for her legs to surround me again, her ankles locking on my ass. I began to thrust, wasting no time on a slow build up. Our sexual tension and orgasm denial had been building for months. I wanted what I wanted for the longest of time, to fuck her, to make her mine. My hips drove, back and forth, up and down. I held her between me and the wall, supporting us both. She was rising and falling on my strap-on, her strong arms helping her to meet me each time I drove deep into her.

Suddenly she stopped as I drew back. Using the grip of her legs on my waist she held herself in the air, pulling the butch cock from her pussy. A hand reached down between us and she took the shaft in her fingers. Whispering to me "Wait, wait," she slid the soaking head back along her perineum until the sensation of something trying to give told me the tip had touched her puckered hole. "Oh yes," I couldn't help but gasp. I had wanted to take my elegant lady in her tight ass from the first time I saw her. Now I was going to at her invitation. Out of courtesy I let her take the lead. After all, it wasn't my ass that silicone cock was slowly working its way up inside and especially since the only lubricant was the coating of woman's nectar she had already left on the shaft. Her leg muscles were quivering, letting that lovely body lower bit by bit as her arms slowly relaxed. Baby girl’s head tipped back and her eyes closed, mouth open in a soundless cry of passion.

I held her, my fingers squeezing and releasing the firm cheeks. I turned around and leaned back against the wall, bracing my shoulders and the back of my head. My feet were spread wide and more than a foot away from the wall. She leaned back too. Biting her lip, her eyes still closed, she released the tight grip her hands had on my shoulders and sank onto the upright dildo until her ass cheeks met my legs. I did nothing else for a few moments, allowing her to fully accustom herself to the intruder deep inside her ass. Then as before, she began to move, slowly at first, almost gingerly. Her hands crept back around my neck and she leaned towards me now. Her muscled legs flexed, helping her rise and fall farther and faster each time. My hips were beginning to pump back, meeting her each time she fell onto the butch cock.

My baby girl’s beautiful face was screwed up into a grimace and her eyes were still closed tightly. Had she not been repeating a gasping "Oh God, yes, Oh God, yes," I might have worried she was not enjoying herself. Of course the way she was bouncing harder and harder on my new dildo, riding it deeper with each stroke of my hips, each rise and fall of her full-bosomed body would have tipped me. And that was good, because everything for me was approaching critical mass. Every motion, every vibration of her body on one end of the new cock transmitted deep inside of me. It’s like she was fucking me as well as me fucking her. As we fuck harder, faster deeper than ever before, I could feel the climatic point was coming like a railroad train and was about to hit me, hard. In the distance the applause from the audience was faintly heard as the final act entered auditorium drowning our passionate screams.

I could feel the bottoms of her spike heels digging into my ass. She pulled herself against me and her hands beat on my back in poetic rhyme to the orchestra music. I kissed her intensely and we both muffled screams in each other’s' mouths as both of us shuddered in orgasmic bliss again and again in sweet symphony. After we finally were able to breathe again I gently slid out of her ass and lowered her gently until her feet touched the floor. I worked my new dildo back inside my pants and straightened my tuxedo. She kissed me and touched my cheek. An impish look crossed those perfect features. "I saw you, you know, earlier tonight. That's why I didn't have any panties on. I took them off at intermission in case I still interested you."
"You always interest me," I replied." Good," she said. She smiled sweetly one more time and then she was gone. My sweet baby girl was gone once again, leaving in her wake her femme mystique and another note for my reading pleasure.

THE END...?
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post: