Old 08-22-2014, 08:46 PM   #4
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation

Bad Girl

"Damn", she thought to herself as the blue lights flashed in her rear view mirror. She'd had a few drinks and decided to drive back to the city that night rather than take the offer to stay at her friends house. Making that early morning meeting at the office was her only thought. She scrambled to get her license from her purse and glancing into her side view mirror she saw hym stepping out of hys car. She watched hym as hy approached. She knew by hys walk alone that this was not a cop to play with but still thought she could use her feminine charms to talk her way out after all she'd done it before and this was just some country bumpkin police officer. She rolled her window down and started to explain when hy, leaning in close, abruptly interrupted her. Hys ice cold eyes staring into hers and in a very menacing voice said, "You know what Hon, I'll tell you when you can talk alright? Hys cold seriousness startled her.

As he took her license and registration back to hys patrol car she began to look around and realized she was on a very dark deserted road with not even a house around and just a very occasional car passing. Hys blue lights piercing the dark..she looked at her watch..midnight. Hys voice brought her back..."Ma'am ..hy was talking to her while looking not at her but instead over the top of her car "step out of the vehicle" hys head dropping back down to look at her. She hesitated for just a split second, thought about driving off, hy sensed this and in one motion swung her car door open and grabbed her arm "Ma'am, I'm only gonna ask you one more time, step out of the vehicle" Hys voice deliberate and firm. She looked at hym while hys black gloved hand gripped her hard. She obeyed and hy released her. Hy closed the door behind her and instructed her to the back of her car "turn around and put your hands on the car".

Again she hesitated which infuriated hym,he spun her around and using hys body against the back of her pushed her against the car and pinned her from behind with hys weight. Hy in one motion reached back and snatched hys handcuffs, still holding her against the car with his hips, his hand grabbed her wrist and placed it firmly on the trunk of her car. Tears began to fall but it did not move hym at all. She felt the cold steel against her as hy snapped the cuff on her. Hy now leaned hys head forward so close she could feel hys breath on the back of her neck and in a very low ,rough voice said "now you can either give me your other hand or I can get it for you". Her hand came up without her even trying, fear was taking over. What hy said next would go right through her "good girl" and without even looking at hym she knew hy was sadistically smiling.

He now turned her around so she was facing hym, cuffed hands behind her against her car. "My, my you are a pretty girl, hys voice easier now that she was under hys control. Hys gloved hand in an oddly gentle gesture lightly brushing the hair from her face. "Now Miss, whats the name?" Looks at her license "doesn't matter anyway right?" hy looks up at her smirking. "Drinking and driving, hmmmm, now that'll get ya a couple nights in the old county slammer" "wow and a pretty girl such as yourself, well there's no telling what could happen" Hys voice dripping with sarcasm. She was turned away avoiding looking at hym. Suddenly he grabbed her face hard and made her look at hym. "You know what pisses me off? City women like you thinkin they can come into my town do whatever they want" "Well honey you picked the wrong night and the wrong cop, I'm gonna teach you a lesson you can pass on to your friends" suddenly he jerked her, almost dragging her away from the cars near an old tree.

Forcing her down she felt the rough gravel against her knees. She watched at eye level as hys gloved hands began to undo hys belt buckle, she begged hym, "no". Hy stopped leaned down hys face to hers "did I tell you, you could speak? 'Believe me I'm gonna shut you up in a minute". Hy stood back up and she watched as hy unzipped hymself and pulled hys butch erection out. She gasped and he grabbed her by the back of her hair and instructed her not to move. 'Now I'm gonna stick my cock in your mouth and you are gonna like it and you better not bite down or else" and she saw hys hand reach to the side and unsnap hys gun holster. Hy shoved the thick butch cock at her lips, she tried to turn away but hys hand gripped the back of her hair. Hy wrapped hys other hand around the thick pole and said "open your mouth" At the slightest parting of her lips he shoved the length of it in. It hit the back of her throat making her gag and hy laughed and pulled back. Hy then slowed his pace down so she could feel every inch going in, then dragging it across her tongue and almost completely out again, hy began to moan. Hy held her head still , so hy could actually fuck her face, hy would be the one to establish the pace and the rhythm not her. With her hands cuffed behind her back all she could do was submit to hym.

What happened next surprised her, she began to feel her hips slightly rocking. Hy saw this and grinned, hys breathing began to change as the feeling in hys loins began to take over, hy looked down at her, her lips wrapped around hys cock, her eyes looking into hys "you like that don't ya honey, a mouth full of cop cock". Hy saw her barely moving her hips and whispered "oh I'll bet you're getting so wet" She closed her eyes for a second and realized to her own disbelief that yes she was turned on. Turned on by hys roughness, hys uniform the way he controlled her. Hys hand released the grip on her hair and she, of her own volition began to move her head slightly back and forth. Hys head falling back ,moaning.."Oh baby..yeah pretty girl, just like that"

She began to move down on the cock engulfing the length of hym, her hips moving more now, her own desire growing as her warm mouth sucked hym into her. Hy began to lose control, Hy looked down at the beautiful mouth that now engulfed hys cock. "Yeah baby, you got it" She was now trying to make hym cum, wanting to feel hym release into her mouth, oddly feeling as if she was in control now. She moved her head up and down passed her tongue over hys rigidness, Knew it was just a matter of time. Hy growled at her through gritted teeth, "that’s it baby, suck that butch cock" hy pumped her a few more times and came hard against her face. Suddenly pulled hymself from her lips, Hy leaned back against the tree putting hymself back in hys pants buckling back up. Hy laughed and helped her back to her feet, to her surprise hy pulled her close and gave her a quick kiss on the lips then walked behind her and undid her cuffs. Hy walked her back to her car and gave her license back, hy told her as she got in "now I suggest ya don't come back unless you want a whole lot more of that." As she pulled away, she saw hym standing there watching her leave. She touched her hand to her lips, glanced in the rearview mirror watching hym turn back to hys car. She with a slow smile crossing her face thought about speeding through town the next time.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post: