Old 05-27-2010, 09:58 AM   #65
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
It's disgusting to watch the constant attacking towards one another over one's own personal gender choice

Diversity?

Where??
Thank you Lady Snow.

I came into this thread and asked a question oh way back at the beginning....got a nice pm from the OP, and an actual illuminating response from Bit (thank you ....again ), but my honest, "please educate me because I'm new here" question got completely ignored. Instead it sounds like more and more of an old fight.

Honestly, I'm disappointed.

I hear less drama about all this "how do you ID" from my own mother these days (which is saying something...let me tell you...for her to accept that I have a butch partner is probably a sign of the next coming....but anyway....)

At the risk of sounding like I'm asking us all to stand in a circle and sing....I have to say that I'm frustrated. I'm still very new to this community, and I was thrilled to find everyone here....he/she/hy/ze...the ftm and mtf...the daddis and girls...the leather/bdsm (k...I don't read those threads cuz I scare easy, but hey...I'm glad you're here).

I appreciate the diversity here. I don't need to agree with everyone. I don't even need to understand everyone. I just don't understand why we want to spend so much of our time trying to verbally beat the crap out of each other when we have bigger fish to fry.

K...I'm done.