julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Pesach!

All right tribe it is time to gear up and clean for Passover. I am not Orthodox and so my cleaning regime is kind of partial. I clean the whole house, clean out the toaster oven of all crumbs and pack up the chametz and bring it to my sister's house. We try to keep kosher for Passover by not eating chametz at home. Chametz is all the good stuff: cookies, cupcakes, cereal, bread, pasta etc. We do still eat rice though. My daughter can usually do three days and then she wants a bagel.

I like matzah brei. We make the sweet version with maple syrup. I am curious what you all make.

We are going to a first night seder at my best friend's who is also a rabbi and an amazing cook. Her seder is very groovy and queer and I am looking forward to it.

So share your stories please. I especially interested in those who grew up celebrating with seders. I did not have a Zayde and Bubbe to celebrate Passover with.

Also post your silly Passover pics and stuff. Does anyone have the total tin foil kitchen picture? Here is a silly You Tube someone posted on FB.

http://youtu.be/4t7a66vbrN0
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote