Old 02-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #5
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Gemme, days off are wonderful. I so agree with you. I hope you slept late, my friend, and found time for yourself!!!

HollyLane, that does sound wonderful to get a pic like that. I imagine it would make you smile to your bones for sure!!!!

Oh yes Jo i so agree. Our kids can do the sweetest things and not sure if they know what it means to us.

Brad will sometimes call when he is on his way home from work just to ask if i need anything from the store, etc. He also always finishes his phone call with "I love you mom". No matter who he is with at the time.

It means more to me than he will ever know.

Thanks all of you for posting. THESE things you write are making me smile ear to ear.

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: