Old 02-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #10
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Oh ok Sassy. Gemme said that too i just didn't find it. The other one is in the fluff threads. This is about relationships but i'm sure they are similar enough.

And yeah, admin will take care of it if they want them combined. Whatever works best. And you are right.....little things are really big things when they add up. It's amazing!!!!

Mtn, it is precious your daughter got to see you bro!!!! I guess that makes me her Auntie Belle...lol.

Durx8, time with family is so important. It sounds like you really appreciate it a lot and take it all in. That's wonderful!!!

Today i have this to say about "little things"....

I had a mentally handicaped patient today. He was just precious. The mom said he had the mind of a 3 year old. She was amazing and was taking such wonderful care of him.

He kept reaching for me and when i would get close he just rubbed my arm or hers or whoever he could touch.

When i was about to leave, he was reaching for me again. His mom says..."he always does that, you go ahead about your day".

I was about to leave and looked back at him. So innocent. So pure and sweet. I couldn't help but walk over again.

He didn't want to rub my arm. He pulled me down and gave me a hug.

That.

Made my day.

Hugs even from strangers or people we don't know that well are beautiful things.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: