View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 01:14 AM   #11
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Belle, I absolutely love your little(HUGE) thing today. I know exactly how that feels. Thank you for sharing that.

My little things today...

My roommate asked me to go to church with him tomorrow. His girlfriend is going to the Buddhist Temple in the morning, and he said that he would enjoy the company of his best friend tomorrow at church. It was really quite sweet. I am not a church goer, but I will go, and appreciate sharing that with him. As well as Super Bowl after church!

I met someone from our local community for dinner tonight, she was really a very nice person, and has the hook up for local activities like game nights, movie nights, hiking, and biking. I have really been looking for a group that does these activities on a monthly basis, and it looks like I may have found it! Friends, outside of work, in the local community are something I have really felt was missing from my life in the Portland area for a long time. I'm really excited to meet some new friendly folks!

and the last little thing...

Dinner was absolutely scrumptious...I suggested Gustav's (because the last time I went there it was fabulous), so it was Chicken schnitzel, with shitake mushrooms, and spaetzel with paprika sauce. The appetizer, fondue with bread and sausage, was to die for. More workouts in my future, but well worth it!

It was a really lovely day. New friends, old friends, and good food.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: