TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a butch , I'm female, I'm a woman (I Love who I am) and I get what you're saying here. Good thread by the way. I think it's worth talking about.
When I was younger, like 17 and early 20's, it used to bother me to buy tampons at the store, completely would get embarrassed. If I could send my gf to get them, I did. I hated buying them. Bra's on the other hand, never bothered me wearing them, I have boobs, I"m a woman, and it's a must have.
I could shop in the under wear dept in the stores and purchase women's jockey underwear cause they don't ride up my ass crack, I hate that, and I could purchase bra's no problem. Never embarrassed me about that. But the Tampon thing? OMG hell to the NO until I got into my 30's and just accepted the fact that it wasn't going to change any time soon so I let it go and stopped being embarrassed buying them. I actually had to stop using them because I would get cramps so bad when I did, I started using pads instead, no cramping with that. I hated having cramps. I hated mood swinging too when I was on my period. I hated it hated it hated it.
As for my clothing, always male, always men's jeans, men's shirts, men's t-shirts, some boxers that fit like shorts, and boys socks cause I have small feet, and boys shoes for the same reason. I do however wear women's sneakers, I find them more comfortable then the boys sneakers.
Multivitamins, nah, I have to take Vitamin D though cause I have a deficiency with it in my older age now.

I see those wrinkle commercials daily and I don't even think twice about it til I see one. I use dove soap to bathe with. I use Aussie shampoo and it smells good. I use CK1 cologne when I do wear it on special occasions. And I use Degree for women deodorant because it works best. I like the baby powder or fresh scent.

On a daily basis, I don't sit around thinking about girl stuff. I usually have too much running amok in my brain to do that. LOL
As I get older and older, I could give a rats ass and don't put too much emphasis on women's things anymore like I did when I was younger. Who cares, I'm still butch, I'm still me. Like me or hate me, I'm still me, and I will always be just me.
I have however thought about using some type of skin protectant/nourishing on my face and hands. Just not sure what to buy. I don't like greasy feeling stuff and I want it to quickly dry. Maybe I will talk to the femmes I know and see what they recommend. I don't mind getting old, hell my hair is all silver now mostly and I don't plan on dying it. LOL I want to grow old gracefully. Thanks for the thread Ascot. I will continue to read and post most likely. I hope more of the butches post responses too.