View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 02:01 PM   #89
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Am thinking that I want to get this tattoo'd, near my hairline, somewhere between the back of my neck toward my right ear... The symbol for: Loyalty.

Gosh, it's been nearly five years ago that I found this Japanese symbol for a tattoo idea..... I like it, too, still. I think if I ever did find a way to have this done, I think I'd want someone who's creative talent could make it look as good on me as it does in the photo. I only have one tattoo... I had it done back in 1999 (?).... then had it altered in 2005 (?). I'm thinking I want my tattoo altered again, as well. I know some tattoo artists up in the Seattle area, who once lived here. So if I ever do get the new tattoo, I'll have my tattoo artist friends up in Seattle complete the work for me.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: