Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I have 3 tatts:
  • right bicep - a small kokopelli. It is only 1,5 to 2 inches tall - now I wish I had gotten it made bigger.
  • right wrist - memorial tatt for my mom - a braid of sweetgrass, with a dreamcatcher on the inside of the wrist
  • left wrist - memorial tatt for my dad - tattered U.S. flag, with my father's WW II unit on the inside of the wrist.

The first tatt was done at a place in the village in Toronto that has since gone out of business. Design from a pin I bought when I was in AZ.
The two wrist tatts were designed and inked by Jacqueline at Yonge Street Tattoos (Linus introduced me to her) - she is awesome.

I would like to get more tatts but have trouble deciding on what/where I want. At one time I was thinking of sleeves but have decided against that as I want everything to sort of go together.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote