Old 03-05-2010, 09:36 PM   #36
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post

Thanks Gemme. I'll do just that and take it to my new neighbors... they are both tattoo artists. I'm anxious to see if it will work and be just the right size to cover up the old one. I HATE the old one.
Now I really AM moving in with you.

They should be able to give you options of different ways to cover your old tat up. If the print out isn't big enough, it can be enlarged, no problem. I have had the joy of working with a couple of really good artists and know that the good ones can work magic!

I really wish I'd figured out what I wanted (now) back in the day. The first artist that inked me was the best, imo. Though it's never been touched up and is my oldest at almost 10 years old, it's still beautiful and the colors are still good despite sun exposure (can't help it in FL). Unfortunately, the shop he worked at closed some time ago.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote