View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:39 PM   #386
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongButch View Post
I just put some more work on my site. Check it out Qconnection on photobucket and click Angels among us and click on picture to view the entire pic. Enjoy!
Oh they're lovely, really very nice. Maybe you could add a link to your photobucket page in your signature for convenience? You have to know a little about photobucket to find your way to your beautiful photography. I just went to my own profile there and inserted your Qconnection where my own profile name was in the url to see your photos but not everyone knows to do that. You really have a nice commercial/studio style with some gorgeous photography. I like it a lot.

Now, having said that =) coincidentally enough, I have a couple angel photos that I too just uploaded to my photoblog the other day! There must be something in the air right now... the ARE all around us.
Here's a link to mine if anyone is interested in seeing them: http://faireunvoeu.wordpress.com/201...alking-higher/ << It's clickable ... Walking Higher. I loved them and that moment so much, I'm going back later this week with some film to do it properly.