How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,717 Times in 5,082 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Our apartment was perfectly directed upon moving in. We looked at a LOT of fixer uppers but thank goodness the one that we ended up moving into had a history of style attached, because neither of us know what we are doing in that regard (Well, BB, more than me, but I don't think that's a special talent for either of us.).

The bedroom and various walls within our home are exposed brick (a look I love!). Then parts of the bathroom and bedroom are white. We particularly like the kitchen/living room/dining room/entrance area (all an open area), in which all of the colors are very pretty with a lot of built in storage and built in bookcases (Again, thankfully, at least someone who lived here before us knew what they were doing!). Anyway this, our largest space, is painted in bright yet muted colors of yellow-orange, light blue, and tan.

I admit that I'm so oblivious to these things that I had to get up from my desk and look in other rooms to find out what color the walls were! And we only have a 700 square foot home!
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: