Old 03-22-2011, 05:59 AM   #48
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Elle, thanks so much for bumping this thread or I might not have seen it! What an awesome thread!

I love the frugal lifestyle because I have to live frugally these days.

But I embrace it because it's fun to see just how long I can go without going to the store to replenish. I have read this thread from the beginning now and there are some amazing ideas!

At the beginning of the year, I had begun a diet program which had prepackaged food. Now, since I can't afford the program, luckily, I had saved the microwavable dishes. I used them to make my own, smaller portion meals as well as paint pallettes for my art!

Also, I LOVE the Vlasic Zesty Bread and Butter pickles....LOVE them! But when they're gone, I have all this amazing juice left over, so I peel & slice a couple of zucchini & toss 'em in that juice and the next day....well....major yumminess! Carrots are also good, but zukes are my fave!

Thanks, Elle....great thread! Subscribing!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: