How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Yoda View Post
All I have heard is of the possible picks 4 of them are black women not that they are the only possible picks.
The article reads "I am not committed to naming any (of the potential candidates), but the people I've named, and among them there are four Black women," Biden told MSNBC's Joy Reid on "The ReidOut."
...Biden is considering a broad tier of candidates to be his running mate, after pledging earlier this year to pick a woman for the job. CNN previously reported that Sen. Kamala Harris of California, Rep. Val Demings of Florida, Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, former Obama administration national security adviser Susan Rice and Rep. Karen Bass of California are among the Black women being considered."

I count 5. So perhaps he is no longer considering all 5 of those women, since he said "I am not committed to naming any (of the potential candidates), but the people I've named, and among them there are four Black women"

I don't know about you, but I find the numbers don't compute. I am a bit confused.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: