View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 03:16 PM   #4240
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I agree Bulldog. I want to think Joe Biden will choose the woman with a well developed portfolio of experience. I think Susan Rice out ranks most other candidates we have been told about via media news. Rice has a well developed background under several administrations, plus she had excellent cooperative and collanorative experiences with US Allies and other important ranking global agencies. Choosing Rice would be a huge sign to me that leadership counts, especially when shattered global relationships need someone strong to help rebuild trust and credibility.

In my mind, Susan Rice is the best choice. Not only for our country, but for other countries too who have been betrayed by current admin in DC.

And thanks to both Cin and Bulldog for adding toward this particular issue, the Vice Presidential choice.

Has anyone started a new thread for talk about the up coming election and issues that are vitally important to talk about?

If either of you start one, I will gladly participate.

~K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: