Old 07-26-2020, 02:33 PM   #556
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
....*snip*.....

We know more now than we did and I, like most other folks figured out what I will use as boundaries for myself to stay safe. It just seems weird that everybody is freelancing this and there is no real guard rail. I think this might be the source of some of the wildly differing behaviors that we see, the messages have been confusing for a while, so people are interpreting for themselves. I think this next stretch of road is going to be pretty bumpy.
The difference in behaviors is because there are 3 kinds of people out there.

1. The believers who abide by the guidelines and do everything they can to keep themselves, their families and their communities safe.
2. The non-believers who think it's a hoax or just don't care about it who crow about their American rights being more important than them getting sick or passing it on to others.
3. Those who may or may believe but are doing everything in their power to profit off of the virus and the backs of those who are trying to work and be safe.

Until there is one single goal, there will not be 100% compliance with safety and wellness guidelines. Which basically means there will never be 100% compliance across the board.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: