View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 02:39 PM   #233
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,173 Times in 3,023 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was on an all staff Zoom meeting today. First most of us were muted and cameras off. But then one staff asked a question and she came on camera- in her bed, sleep cap on, got unmuted, and we heard her coughing up a lung.

I just worked with her last night.

I called her supervisor to see what's up.

She was tested this morning and we are waiting for results. She has fever, chills, cough, etc. At least because she is essential staff serving a vulnerable population she was able to get tested quickly.

We mostly keep a six foot rule at work but there are things like... we share bathrooms, we share a kitchen, not thinking- we pass each other forms. I don't know if she wore gloves while sorting mail. The list goes on.

I still have to report to work as usual tomorrow and until we get any test results that tell us otherwise.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: