View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 10:53 AM   #29
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Casa de Snow celebrates "Single Awareness Day" where we all treat ourselves to a nice supper and a drink if needed. In Mexican culture this day is referred to as "El Dia de Amistad" where we take a day and show our appreciation to our friends and those close to us.

So no big money dropping going on here as far as flowers, cheap candy, marketed jewelry etc. I'll make the kids a Valentine's with some construction paper, glitter, sharpies and my vivid lack of arts and that is about it. I prefer when the 14th lands on a Sunday because then NASCAR is on and it makes it WAYYYYYY better as far as celebrating anything...

Exactly Amiga
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: