wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation

My doc will only allow me to walk so my daily regimen is just that. BUT i can walk. I walk on average about 5 miles a day. When I get angry I walk. I walked 20 miles total last Tues. (very bad day) This place I live has steep hills tooI walked for hunger 20 miles 2 weeeks ago. I am ouch .I am walking tomorrow for the homeless. I will be starting swiming soon. My doc will be releasing me for that I have to have lower back fusion surgery which iam trying to do EVERYTHNG in my power not to have. But I have always loved high diving since I was younger. I want to do that too. And I still want to skydrive. sooo bad I can taste it. lol I have lost a total of 60 pds and where fat once was there is now muscle. I still am not where i want to be. I am 5'7 was 260 now iam 200 and still at full throttle ahead. o.
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post: