Old 03-06-2014, 01:33 PM   #46
Chinajewelry

How Do You Identify?:
Lipstick Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Chinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST Reputation
Default Some People

My girlfriend and I went to get tea the other night and then we were kissing in my car. We hear this honking, so we look around and she's like "Are they honking at us?" but I was like "why would they be honking at us..?" This car circled the parking lot, honking obnoxiously, and parked next to us, still honking. We're trying to get back into the moment, you know, but they're staring at us and hanging their heads out the windows. What the hell!? So I rolled down my window and flipped them off. I told them to f*ck off! It didn't discourage these guys though, one of them stuck their head out and actually asked me if he could join us. I thought it was so rude and immature! Would they have done that to a straight couple? I doubt it...
Chinajewelry is offline   Reply With Quote