Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Attention my Femme Friends

For all my femme friends (and anyone who has that special femme in their life, especially if she happens to love doing her nails!)

I have just recently begun my own home based business, starting as a consultant with Jamberry Nails! For any of us girls who love our nails, we know its a pain in the ass to watch as your polish chips only a few days after applying it ~ and so many things we do during the day contribute to daily wear which causes a whole bunch of headaches. But Jamberry is different; they are not nail polish, they are nail wraps that are easy to apply and will last 2-3 weeks! They come in well over 300 colors, patterns and what's best about them is they are so easy to apply. Not only that but they even have Jamberry Juniors for the younger girls who also love doing their nails. So many exciting patterns and colors, and with Xmas coming soon you can even find nails wraps with awesome christmas themes.

Oh and if your into College football, well they likely have nail wraps with your favorite team logos on them (but those ones are only available in the US). I've launched my very first online party on Facebook in which you can order these nail wraps and have them delivered right to you (and I'm sure they will be a hit). If your interested, you can always check out the online catalog at http://www.jamberrynails.net/ and if your not on my Facebook, message me and I will add you!

I'm very much looking forward to sharing these wonderful nail wraps with all of my best femme friends; and if anyone knows of someone who would be interesting in ordering just let me know and I will add them to Facebook as well

Look forward to seeing some orders placed !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: