Old 05-30-2010, 07:52 AM   #35
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

As femme, I am...

I am many kinds of mother...to my child, to my husband when hy needs it, to my friends when the world isn't such a kind place. I have a nurturing soul, yet with a spine of steel that demands those around me stand on their own two feet.

I am by turns gentle and fierce...a Type C personality who can morph into Type A so fast, the only thing you see is the subatomic particles left by my dust.

I am quiet and proper in public and among those whom I do not know well, but loud, funny and casual in the privacy of my own home or when with my friends.

I am fiercely protective of my privacy and extremely picky about whom I invite into my life.

I love my friends with the same passion as I love my family and I am loyal to a fault. When I choose to love you, I love you for life.

I am a bundle of contradictions. I am a Cancer--emotional, nurturing and sensitive--but have both Libra rising and Libra as my moon sign--balanced, intellectual and practical.

I am a quiet soul who generally dislikes conflict and discord. If, however, you hurt someone dear to me, you will be screaming for mercy long before I finally choose to stop your bleeding.

I am a member of the same beauty industry that holds up thin, blonde and straight-haired as the ideal beauty standard. And yet I teach straight women how to love and embrace what is natural and glorious about themselves without resorting to false artifice...and send them off into the world with the same shoulders-thrown-back, head-held-high, "fuck you" switch of their hips we femmes have owned throughout the millennium.

I am the perfect femme for my own place in this world.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post: