Old 07-27-2011, 11:10 AM   #14
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
I had posted this earlier this morning on facebook. It irked me too. Especially since I'm supposed to be at the park next weekend for a family get together and my dad's company picnic. We used to go there all the time when I was growing up. Hell, I even performed in the park back when I was on the clogging team.

You know me, I will go and I will either be wearing my "All the cool girls are lesbians" tshirt or my "FCKH8" tshirt. Damn the man! (Sorry, watched Empire Records again.) I couldn't get to the comments either.

Nice how a gay slogan tshirt is bad yet the park is filled with folks wearing confederate flags and racist tshirts. Then again, the parks are in the middle of what we call the Southern Baptist Las Vegas. (Seriously, have you seen Pigeon Forge???)

I also remember Silver Dollar City. We had to be "evacuated" off a ride due to a rattlesnake being in it. That wasn't long before it closed. (Bout as bad as FrontierLand and Ghost Town used to be.)
OMG you clogged up there? I was in a clog group as well when i was little, we didn't clog at Silver Dollar City but we did in Cherokee up on the stages out in the middle of everything. Also at a campground in Pigeon Forge. Our cheerleading team in Jr. High preformed in Pigeon Forge too. Ah, those were the days. That's what drives me nuts. This is my home. I am so angry and hurt and should know better than to be surprised, but still am. If you weren't 100 years younger than me we may have even crossed paths back then.

I hope you have a good trip and i will keep you close to my heart when you go there. Be careful honey. I don't want you getting into a situation, not that you couldn't handle it, that is unsafe. I understand your anger, believe me i share it with you.

Keep us posted how it goes please.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: