Old 12-21-2011, 07:32 PM   #50
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett View Post
It's a hard question because I'll think of ten things that do really matter to me by the time I post this... okies, here we go.

1. A stable personality... that comes out that way, if you say six different things depending on your mood we have a big problem right there, I need to know where someones really coming from without having to read between the lines or compare all your statements and guess which one is the overall truth.
My friend, if there are many out there who think this way, I am doomed. It's the curse of the Gemini to feel everything a different way at different times. It's the built in flibbertygibbet in us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintease View Post
And 5. Must like chocolate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
Well, dang.... I guess that means we won't ever date .... I am not a chocolate lover....Odd but true....Hey wait.... Does giving chocolate count
I'd like to expound on this a little bit more. How about we take Quintease's chocolate demand and make it

And 5. Doesn't have to like or love chocolate, but must like or love giving me chocolate, in large quantities.

Is that acceptable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Scrumptious View Post
Must love mushrooms.
Two partners who hated them and one who was ambivalent about something I love so much made this a requirement.
I this.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: