The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Right now, I'm tired of watching the news and seeing how graphic the news channels are being, trying to out do each other in gore. That said, I think it's too early to say that this is one kind of terror or another. Too much is still going on and until things settle down enough will they find out who is responsible. The NY Post earlier claimed that a Saudi was under guard at one of the hospitals and believed to be a suspect.

I think it may be better to figure out how we can help (e.g. blood donations, $$ donations) than anything else.

I posted this on my FB and post it here for others:

If you are trying to find out about missing loved ones, please call 617-635-4500. You can also use Google's person finder if you're looking for someone or have information: http://upwr.me/116NRcO.

If you saw or know anything about the bombings, please call 1-800-494-TIPS.

And if you've been triggered into stress by these events, please make a free call to the Disaster Distress Line: 1-800-985-5990.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post: