Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Stay away from Mangos when it comes to STPs. It took them 6 months to finally ship and only after I filed a complaint with the BBB.

DJ Knows Dick isn't too bad and very responsive.

Underworks remains my binder of choice and I've started using their cotton/lycra based binders. These have been working well (a beard has also helped) and are very comfortable. The roll-up issue is reduced. A trick is to also wear a shirt (like an A-shirt) under the binder. I've found this to lessen the roll-up effect. Additionally, making sure the size is right and not going for the ultimate compressing one helps. Those, I find, tend hurt too much and sizing better helps reduce that as well as reduce the roll-up effect.
Yeah, I've heard nothing but nightmarish stories about Mango...same deal as yours that stuff never got shipped. And then, when it finally did arrive, it didn't work well. I've been thinking about making my own STP (recipe alla youtube). I just don't see why I would pay someone else to do it when I have all the pieces laying around my house for free.

Although, I have heard wonderful things about DJ Knows Dick.

Also, if you go to the pharmacy area of Target, they'll give you medicine spoons for free. I found this out when I went to ask them where they keep the medicine spoons. They just offered them up. The medicine spoon is great, but dammit it takes a lot of practice. And you can't wait too long.

For those who can't master the medicine spoon, I've heard about something bigger for female(bodied) campers (christ, my brain is fried today, I can't remember the names of anything). I've seen guys use that attached to an stp. I haven't tried this myself tho, so I can't offer any sort of recommendation.

And then there's the uber cheap, coffee can lid idea which works well too.

Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote