The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
Dylan - I've used the Underworks T-shirt/binder dealio for a couple years. Granted, I'm not trying to pass for male, so my being pleased with the result may not matter.

They come long so they can be tucked in nicely. I've never had an issue with them rolling up and this kid has HIPS.

I would, however, NOT recommend their FTM swimsuit. That rolls and is uncomfortable as hell. And the bottoms are really just god awful.
Interesting. I got the FTM swimsuit and love the top a lot (the bottom is weird). Again, this might be a sizing issue. I have a little more than 35 lbs to lose (damn Canadian beer belly) and actually found the swimsuit top great at compacting without discomfort (except for armpits -- little bit of trimming will resolve that).

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote