Old 04-05-2015, 07:06 PM   #7
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I don't attend church every time the door opens, and I'm far from a "holy roller". I do believe in the Holy Trinity and the Bible. I believe that Jesus died for my transgressions and I believe on the third day He rose.

I believe in prayer and miracles. God works in my like every day and I put my trust in Him. There have been numerous times in my life, where I said here God you take it, I can't do it anymore or don't know what to do. It may not be immediate but He takes care of it. I tell people just give it to God and forget about it. I believe that, I believe He'll take care of it.

Short story: Last week I had all but $1100 of the money together for my new toy. I got off at 2 Monday and went by the insurance office to pick up a check cuz my freezer went out. I went by the bank to get the amount of my interest so I could have my taxes filled out. I was afraid to have them filled out, afraid I'd have to pay this year. As I came home I noticed the driveway of they lady who does my taxes was empty. I stopped in she filled out my taxes. She goes well you're getting back. I'm really happy with that! Then she tells me the amount. I said how much was that again.....she said $1197.

I've prayed for this new toy for years off and on and knew in time it would come to pass. I've had this and that, but never exactly what I wanted. Then I found it came up with the money except $1100. When I prayed Sunday night I spoke to God and ask Him for one thing, though I rarely pray for myself specifically, I ask for him to help me make a way for it to happen. AND BOOM next day everything including the dollar amount fell right into place.

Yeah there's a God not just because of this little story. But buy faith I believe

Great Thread Belle! Also a great post Belle!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: