View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 03:07 PM   #51
WomenMoveMe

How Do You Identify?:
I just wander about and be!
Relationship Status:
Caution: Dead End

Thanked 2,101 Times in 417 Posts
WomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST Reputation

I have lived a life filled with regret. When younger, I was a menace to society. I drank too much, did every drug I could get my hands on, attempted to love when immaturity prevailed, found myself warming the benches of a jail or two or five, and while it was certainly unintentional, emotionally hurt people along the way. Essentially, I was an idiot.

The good news here, is that, I was young, and I have not been young for a long, long time. We all learn our lessons along the way. Some just don't have as difficult a task as others. Mine were hard-fought and devastatingly masochistic. However, with my self-induced strife, came an assimilation that, continues to stick with me to this day.

So yeah, I suppose that was the long way around saying, yes, I have regret. I have also character and integrity because of it, so I guess not all regret is bad. It shows us what we were, but not who we are.
WomenMoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WomenMoveMe For This Useful Post: