Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Not sure...I posted a message on the UK fb page so I will post when I know...or Ciaran might pop in and post. I don't have specific plans for my visit to London so a bf gathering sounds great!
Yes, Mel has got it right - Harvey Nics wine bar at 1.30pm / 2.00pm on Sat 4th Oct. Attendance for B/F meets in London can vary widely (can often be very small) but I'm confident we'll get a reasonable crowd this time as quite a few have indicated to me offline that they will attend so, if even half do, it will be good.

In mid-Sept, I'll consider dining options if people would like an early evening meal. I have a perfect place in mind as it is reasonably priced, stylish, walking distance to Soho (for those who want to party later) and has an innovative ordering system which can be fun:

http://www.inamo-restaurant.com/gallery.php
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote