Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,642 Times in 3,984 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my sweet nephew, when he married his wife, took her name and she took his and they hyphenated them. Legally. Everyone was so pleased with this!

After my divorce, I kept my married name so my daughter would not have a different name than I.

When I was married to my butch husband we talked about taking names. Instead, he took an internet affair and away he went...

I am not in position to worry about taking anyone's name but I do still have my "married" name. My daughter is married so why do I keep it? Like someone said, I have a business, several degrees, etc that have that name and I have indeed grown into it.

But I also want to not have that name. I havent decided WHAT name I want. I cant remember the girl I was with my maiden name. In fact, my first name has long been forgotten and I go by my nickname, so all of that name is gone.

I chanced upon my nickname...I think I need to chance upon the last name too

IF I were to get married...I would take my SOs last name..but he would have to take mine too. So...I need to know what that is...lol
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: