Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

In Palmer Park over 40 years ago.

I'd just moved to the area. Had a great studio apartment a few blocks from the park. I went there one day and saw her. She was there with her partner and had just finished jogging. She was masculine of center, graceful, assertive, and quiet. Her partner was the extrovert and was chatty with me, wanting to know who the new girl was. Instinctively, her partner may have known trouble was brewing.

Eventually we spoke. She sorta forced it because I avoided her. I was incredibly shy around her because she seemed so cosmopolitan and experenced with the world--she watched foreign movies, grew exotic plants, and jogged. LOL. Those were things I'd never done and didn't know anyone who did. I avoided her.
That only intrigued her...

We partnered for four years and broke up. We never had problems with infidelity, finances, or the usual break-up issues. I was insecure and she was stubborn. Neither of us would bend on some issues so we parted amicably, but we cut off all contact.

Forty years later I searched her name online, she popped up on Facebook, and we're back together again.

Right now it's a long-distance relationship and it's taking a toll on us, but we're in it for the long haul.

I came across this thread while looking for threads on LDRs. So, back to my search.

Anyway, that's how we met.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: