How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Scrumptious View Post
met 10 years ago on a (now defunct) butch/femme mailing list. I was mostly a lurker, but I would read her posts, and think to myself "I just want to know her". Eventually I sent her an email off-list, and we became friends. We got to know each other very slowly, played Scrabble online for entire days, and traded the stories of our lives. After almost a year, we met in person and never looked back. She moved here 6 months later, and we began the immigration dance.

Fast forward 9 years and we are a boring old cranky married couple who still make each other laugh so hard that we almost wet our pants at least once a day. Can’t ask for much more than that!
Well 5 years have passed since you posted this. We've been together 14 years now and I'm still laughing with you every single day.

Not a day goes by that you don't show me what it means to be loved. And to me love is a show me kind of thing, a verb not a noun. I know i'm not easy to love, I'm no day at the beach when it comes to love. It's not that I am not lovable or hard to love for some reason, it's just I'm hard to convince. My baggage has made it hard for me to believe I could be loved. But you love me quite thoroughly. There is no room for doubt. You have succeeded where all others have failed. I am loved and I know it. What an awesome thing. If I love you half as well as you love me that would be quite an accomplishment.

The past 14 years have been the best years of my life. Thank you baby!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: