Old 04-06-2017, 09:34 AM   #79
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
She's my mirror twin, my next of kin

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,855 Times in 564 Posts
Truly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
Well 5 years have passed since you posted this. We've been together 14 years now and I'm still laughing with you every single day.

Not a day goes by that you don't show me what it means to be loved. And to me love is a show me kind of thing, a verb not a noun. I know i'm not easy to love, I'm no day at the beach when it comes to love. It's not that I am not lovable or hard to love for some reason, it's just I'm hard to convince. My baggage has made it hard for me to believe I could be loved. But you love me quite thoroughly. There is no room for doubt. You have succeeded where all others have failed. I am loved and I know it. What an awesome thing. If I love you half as well as you love me that would be quite an accomplishment.

The past 14 years have been the best years of my life. Thank you baby!
Actually, you are the easiest person in the world to love.
You're also the most awesomely awesome person I've ever known, and there is no one on the planet (and by "planet", I mean the one that orbits the sun and not BFP. Well, technically, BFP orbits the sun too, I suppose. But I mean the planet in the global sense of the word, and yanno, the world.) I'd rather walk through this life with. The smartest decision I ever made was to send you that first email exactly 15 years ago.
Truly Scrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post: