StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

What A weekend!
Missed work on Friday due to the icey conditions on the roads , we had 800 accidents that morning In Houston. Blaze made it to work but was sent home @noon. Pretty much the whole city shut down.
Saturday....was pretty cool . Blaze decided to go look at trucks and left with a new truck, hmmm. very unexpected. it's a beauty!
Also, got to meet Jen and Bill of the learning channel, The little people. They came to me for grooming, so I got to groom both there dogs , Rocky and Maggie. They are such a sweet, sweet couple, Jen is very very tiny.....seriously.
Sunday went to one of my favorite markets in town, which happens to have the best bakery in town hands down , then went out to eat at Aloha Grill which has great Hawaiian food , .Then to our friend's house for superbowl.. it was a good superbowl .I think.