Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Teddy and I met right here on BFP
And she had to hit me on the head with a 4x4. The first time we talked in chat was brief. The second time she purposed as a joke but it started us talking and really getting to know each other

We planned a meeting but she wasnt feeling well and i asked her if I need to bring the asprin to help her feel better she said yes since she forgot to get it at the store the nite before.

I called work told them something came up and I needed to go. Got off work went home did the 3 S's and then hit the road and before 8 pm that nite I was there. Im thankful every day since that I took that chance. She is the best thing since sliced bread to me and I feel love from her all the time

I only pray she feels my love for her as often as I feel it from her
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post: