Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Oh the story of how we met...

It has been I think something like 7 possibly even 8 years now since we first met. We met on the dash site, in the chatroom. I think one of us was talking about video games and it peaked the interest of the other. We started talking, a lot, and playing Runescape together. I tried to resist her, I had my own demons and issues that I was trying to work through but man was she persistent and truth be told I loved her from the day I met her, even if I wasn't willing to admit it. Her persistence finally paid off and I couldn't resist her anymore, nor did I want to go on resisting her. We spent a year together and it was a wonderful and amazing year even if we were separated by an entire country. We split up after that, for some time. We however remained in touch and stayed close. She has always been my best friend and someone I can count on. Well recently life brought us back together again and we are getting our second chance. She has recently moved in with me and we are enjoying going down this new path together.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post: