sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i do have some scars, i have one just under my nose, its a faint gray in color, most don't notice it unless i point it out.. although some have mentioned that i had a faint pencil mark under my nose *laughs* but, now i cover it, so its not seen...
i also have what looks like a bite mark, from my two front teeth on my tongue..

both were caused by an accident i had when i was 11 yrs old, during the summer, i was driving my bike up a hill and normally would drive back down the other side, but the city decided to remove said hill, and add a guardrail.. the tire hit the top of the guardrail and sent me flying over my handlebars, landing on my face on the pavement of the highway.. i slid quite a distance on my face, knocked me unconscious and left me in a mess..

i had no skin on 3/4 of my face, and bit my tongue almost off.. the gray beneath my nose is gravel they missed when removing gravel from my face at the hospital..

odd part of this story is... while i was out of it, i remember laying there, and a gentleman hitchiking coming to my side, while my best friend biked home for my mother and stepfather to come help me.. i remember this gentleman speaking with me, keeping me calm & telling me i would be alright.. i also remember my mother & stepfather putting me in the car to meet the ambulance halfway (as we lived 45 mins out of town) and this gentleman waving me off..

i've been told i was not awake when they arrived, that i woke during the drive (yet i dont remember the actual drive cept that we were on a backroad but they say we took the highway lol), there was no gentleman and yet i still remember him to this day.. i do know that his words were such a help to me in staying calm and patiently waiting..

anyway, those are my scars.. also a scar on my tummy, from my c-sections!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: