Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Mariamma; Hardly anyone takes this advice from Jesus, and it is certainly not for the faint-hearted. My financial life has been like that Indiana Jones movie where Harrison Ford is about to get the Holy Grail but he's facing a great divide, a canyon that he must get across. There is no bridge, no rope, nothing. But Indiana remembers the prophesies just in time imploring him to make a leap of faith. He steps out into the canyon and when he does, a bridge materializes under his feet lol! I believe this is a key to walking with the Source. My spirit guide tests my faith using dreams. One time I was high on a mountain cliff in the dark and told by a powerful voice in the sky to jump, and being the warrior that I am, I did, and landed on a sandy beach with him watching another mountain rise out of the ocean lol. The place we want to get to is to be able to change the atomic structure of these un balanced chemical reactions without using synthetics.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post: