Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post
Thank you Parker. It seems easy enough to follow. And I never thought about just playing around with the buttons before, was afraid I would end up posting something I didn't really want posted. LOL
Again, thank you to everyone that helps out in this thread,it's much appreciated.

PS. I was talking about being able to post pictures in the "Find Me a picture of" thread and that sorta thing. Do I still have to upload them to another site, then grab and post them from there to the thread?
And, do I have to be a paying member to be able to have some tiny pics at the bottom of my signature line, like some others do ?
You're welcome

And if you are talking about posting pics from your computer, then yes, you have to upload them elsewhere first. Allowing people to use this site as a place to upload pics from their PCs would use up so much space, I cant even imagine! I, personally, use my Facebook - others use Flickr, Photobucket, etc. - and when you upload it to a site like FB, just grab the URL and bring it here.

If you are talking about using something that is already on-line that you found, then no - you just need to grab the URL and post it using the little picture button.

This post is where I show how to post a pic in a thread - and the same instructions can apply to your sig line. Just go to "edit signature" on your control panel and you will see that it looks very similar to posting on a thread so you can follow the same instructions on posting a pic there; and you can also hit preview there as well so you can see what your sig will look like before submitting it.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post: