How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sweet Treats Exchange - 2012

Hi all! I would like to coordinate a sweet treat exchange. I did search for threads of this nature already, and I saw that there was a holiday cookie exchange last year. I don't want to encroach on that one, and this one is a little different, so I'm prepared that we may not get a lot of responses if people would rather continue with the other one. In any case, I'll put it out there and see what we get!

Here's how it works:

1. Each participant agrees to send 1/2 dozen (6) cookies or other sweet treats to 3 other people, for a total of 1 1/2 dozen (18).

2. Each participant will send me their mailing address which will go on a master list. Once the list is closed, I will split the list into groups of 4 and email each person their group list. Each person will mail their cookies/sweet treats to each of the other 3 people on their list, between December 1st - 31st, so everyone will receive 1 1/2 dozen cookies/sweet treats.

It's that simple

So... if you're interested, please email me at queenofsmirks@msn.com:
1. Your name and mailing address.

2. The cookie or sweet treat you intend on making. This doesn't need to be set in concrete - if you change your mind later, it's not a big deal

3. If you live in the U.S., please state whether or not you are willing to ship outside of the U.S.

I will be compiling the master list through November 20th, and will distribute it by November 30th.

Let me know if you have any questions

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post: