Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Florida breaks another single-day record, with 3,822 new coronavirus cases. Florida’s Department of Health on Friday morning confirmed 3,822 additional cases of COVID-19, setting another daily total record high since the start of the pandemic. The state now has a total of 89,748 confirmed cases.

Previously, the highest daily total recorded was on Thursday, when 3,207 cases were reported. There were also 43 new deaths announced, raising the statewide death toll to 3,104.

A Miami Herald analysis of public and non-public COVID-19 data found that as of June 3, new cases in Florida had consistently been trending up since mid-May and the trends could not be attributed solely to increases in testing.

I don't care where it's going to be held coronavirus is a loaded weapon THE WH MORON suggests not to wear a mask that's criminal as far as I am concerned ~ no mask and a shot of bleach ~ I'm not going to his party's.