View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 05:08 AM   #50
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I was married to my X for several years at this point he hadn't shown any kind of abuse,one day we were packing the trailer to go to a horse show when I didn't agree with something he said then out of the blue he threw a heavy glass mug at me.I got out of the way so he missed,he got even more mad and came after me wich was the wrong thing to do cause I stepped up and and popped him right in the mouth as hard as I could dropping him like an felled ox.He was drinking beer but wasn't drunk he only had a couple at that point,I took him to the doctor to see about the bloody nose he had cause he was bleeding pretty bad,turned out I broke his nose when I hit him defending myself.I told the doctor what happened,he reported it to the police.When they picked him up at the doctors' office he swore he didn't remember what happened , I filed charges cause I wasn't going to let him get away with it.The courts ended up calling it a domestic dispute so he got 90 days in the parish jail,while he was there he had to go through anger management (didn't do any good) by time he got out I already had divorce papers served to him.All I wanted was no contest just get the "F" out of my life no spousal support, just go.Fast forward a year,I had gone on one of my long horse show runs,when I came back my mother had moved him back into her home cause she felt sorry for him.this was a move she would be sorry for cause he did the same thing to her a few months later.This time my son was home on leave,I was changing clothes when he wen't nuts kicked moms bedroom door open then started on her screaming and hitting her(she was 70 at the time) It took both me and my son to get him off her wrestling him to the floor.Again he was
doing time but for a longer time of 5 years.When I finely got her to file charges and we both got an order of protection from the courts,mom didn't want to file charges cause she didn't want anyone to know what happened but finely she saw reason and did file charges.I know he got out on good behavior along with an early release program,I have no idea where he is and don't want to know...last I herd he moved out of state.good riddence is all I can say.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: