Old 10-12-2014, 07:44 AM   #180
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Dapper.......I know you used Dr. Garramone but did you ever consider Dr. Melissa Johnson for your top surgery? Any thoughts about her?
Hi, nhplowboi.

I didn't consider Melissa Johnson because I knew that I wanted Garramone.

This youtube video is from a guy who went to Melissa Johnson. He is the only person I know that has had surgery with her. He is a very known youtube FTM and is very friendly. I am confident that he would be open to a dialogue about this experience. Additionally, he knows a lot of people as he does speaking and such. He would certainly know of others who have used her and could give you their thoughts. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD6wgua2lR8"]FTM Top Surgery - 3.5 Years post-op showing! - YouTube[/nomedia]

I can tell you that I haven't heard anything bad about her, but I don't think that she is used very often. I believe that Skylar (the guy in the video), went to her because she was close to his home. He was in college at the time and parents helped him with his transition (he got it done when he was on a school break).

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: