Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up hearing the Bob Marley song "Every little thing is gonna be alright" playing in my head. I feel like a really big weight has been lifted off my chest and I can breathe! I'm positive and excited to begin my new journey now that I'm 48 and the new moon is starting. New moon, new beginnings. I've decided to go 100% vegetarian and eventually transition to vegan, I'm signed up for my yoga classes, Im going to start walking on the beach several times a week (already started, actually), and just slow down and live a more relaxed, slower paced life. Kinda like being on vacation at the beach? You move at a slower pace cuz you are living on island time, ya know? I can make this work in real life now that I will be working less.