View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 11:50 PM   #2
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I have very few regrets because I think that even if something happens that would usually trigger the feeling of regret, I have learned from those events and have applied it to how I live and love now.

The regrets I do have are as follows:

1. I regret losing my retainer when I was 13....and not getting another one.

2. I regret dropping out of playing sports because I was bullied and not really all that welcomed in the girls locker room because they thought I was such a "freak". I know I could have gotten a full ride scholarship for basketball somewhere.

3. I regret not going away to college and getting out from under the family.

All these years later though, I am making up for a couple of these things. I have gone back to college and will have my degree in March, and I am now playing tackle football for the Kansas City Tribe. I am making it up to myself for dropping out of sports and for not going to college. (both of which, were huge fears of mine all these years)

The whole retainer thing will come later once I get a great job with decent dental benefits.